Here are all of the high resolutions scans for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Body Paint shoot. Kate Upton is wearing nothing but paint, so you can get a good close look at her amazing body. Enjoy!
Kate Upton was photographed by Walter Iooss Jr. in Emerald Bay, Great Exuma, Bahamas. Body Paint and Makeup by Joanne Gair using Body Art Products by Reel Creations and Tinsley Make-up FX Studio. Swimsuit inspired by Delfina from the original by Delfina..
Looking for the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Scans? Well, we have the Kate Upton Pics just for you.
The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition models got to travel all over the work and Kate Upton landed her shoot in the beautiful landscape of Antarctica where the cover shows her per posing in a white parka with fur and just a bikini bottom.
Looks like part of Kate Upton’s Boob is showing in this picture:
Go get the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition iPhone application featuring this year’s cover model Kate Upton for FREE on the Apple App Store. This app features some of the hottest models including: Kate Upton, Irina Shayk, Anne V, Chrissy Teigen, Julie Henderson, Jessica Gomes, and Alyssa Miller.
The application only shows you a few things for free. If you want to take advantage and see everything you will have to pay $6.99 via an in-app upgrade.
The app features 140 NEW photos and 75 NEW videos.
And if you currently subscribe to Sports Illustrated Magazine, you can access the premium version of this app for FREE! Simply log-in with your All Access credentials, or activate your digital access right in the app.
App highlights include:
· All of the images from the print issue rendered in a stunning hi-resolution format
· 75 gorgeously shot videos from some of the most exotic locations in the world
· Bodypainted models Kate Upton, Alyssa Miller, Anne V, Chrissy Teigen, Nina Agdal and Ariel Meredith
· Get a better look by rotating models 360 degrees
· Test your swimsuit knowledge with the Swim IQ game
· Guest stars Katherine Webb, Alana Blanchard, Michelle Jenneke, Ellen Hoog and Eva de Goede
· You asked for it, we listened: photos now feature pinch-and-zoom
· Airplay! View the videos, images and 360 effects on your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV
· Play Favorites: save the photos and videos you like best for easy access
· Plus, the app also contains the 2012 Swimsuit photos and videos
Usually the 10 models would find out on the show who would grace the cover of Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Edition, but this year the Chinese hackers decided to leak the cover early and everyone knows that Kate Upton is the 2013 cover girl.
Kate Upton gave the No. 1 answer on David Letterman’s “Questions on the application to become a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model.”
10. How naked do you see yourself in 5 years?
9. Have you dated Charlie Sheen?
8. Are you willing to kiss a tubby guy for a Superbowl commercial?
7. Can you provide your own beach towel?
6. Will you keep your mouth shut if we lose a couple of girls to shark attacks?
5. Please list your three most recent employers’ measurements.
4. Have you ever used any pose-enhancing drugs?
3. Are you willing to visit the elderly at his late night talk show?
2. How would Brent Musburger describe you?
1. Kate Upton answered: “Where’s the strangest place you’ve found sand?”