Usually the 10 models would find out on the show who would grace the cover of Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Edition, but this year the Chinese hackers decided to leak the cover early and everyone knows that Kate Upton is the 2013 cover girl.
Kate Upton gave the No. 1 answer on David Letterman’s “Questions on the application to become a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model.”
10. How naked do you see yourself in 5 years?
9. Have you dated Charlie Sheen?
8. Are you willing to kiss a tubby guy for a Superbowl commercial?
7. Can you provide your own beach towel?
6. Will you keep your mouth shut if we lose a couple of girls to shark attacks?
5. Please list your three most recent employers’ measurements.
4. Have you ever used any pose-enhancing drugs?
3. Are you willing to visit the elderly at his late night talk show?
2. How would Brent Musburger describe you?
1. Kate Upton answered: “Where’s the strangest place you’ve found sand?”
Congrats to Kate Upton, who is the first Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model to land back to back covers since Tyra Banks. Tyra Banks was on the cover of the ’96 and ’97 issue.
The 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition is set to hit news stands on Tuesday. On Monday night you will see Kate Upton along with 9 other models on David Letterman again.
Instead of the beautiful beaches, Sports Illustrated hits Antactica and Kate goes Polar Bare. As soon as we have all of the pictures from the 2013 Swimsuit issue, we will post them here. For now, here is the cover!