Kate Upton poses in a sexy gold bikini floating in zero gravity space. The shoot took place on a specially modified Boeing-727, known as G-FORCE ONE, which performed a series of 17 parabolas – 13 zero gravity and four replicating lunar gravity – as Upton bounced and soared through the plane for the cameras.
ZERO-G is the first and only FAA- approved provider of commercial weightless airline flights for the public.
Check out Kate and her crew of make up artists, hair stylists, and cameramen all bouncing and flipping around in a zero gravity chamber.
While fan favourite Kate has covered the previous two editions of the magazine, the editors obviously realised they needed a new direction this issue. But while Chrissy Teigen, Nina Agdal and Lily Aldridge featured on the magazine’s cover, Kate still made an appearance – on the back. Posing in a tiny pink bikini, she showed just why she has become so popular.
Incoming search terms:
si swimsuit uncensored
sports illustrated kate upton
kate upton boobs hd image
kate upton topless sport illustrated body paint swimsuit topless
Kate Upton poses in her underwear for the new cover of V magazine. It has the tag line: “Why Can’t Kate Upton Keep Her Clothes on?”
Will you see Kate Upton Naked in this magazine? No, but she does look very good in just her underwear. What do you guys think of this cover? I like how it is in black and white and then also adds color to the V.
Go get the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition iPhone application featuring this year’s cover model Kate Upton for FREE on the Apple App Store. This app features some of the hottest models including: Kate Upton, Irina Shayk, Anne V, Chrissy Teigen, Julie Henderson, Jessica Gomes, and Alyssa Miller.
The application only shows you a few things for free. If you want to take advantage and see everything you will have to pay $6.99 via an in-app upgrade.
The app features 140 NEW photos and 75 NEW videos.
And if you currently subscribe to Sports Illustrated Magazine, you can access the premium version of this app for FREE! Simply log-in with your All Access credentials, or activate your digital access right in the app.
App highlights include:
· All of the images from the print issue rendered in a stunning hi-resolution format
· 75 gorgeously shot videos from some of the most exotic locations in the world
· Bodypainted models Kate Upton, Alyssa Miller, Anne V, Chrissy Teigen, Nina Agdal and Ariel Meredith
· Get a better look by rotating models 360 degrees
· Test your swimsuit knowledge with the Swim IQ game
· Guest stars Katherine Webb, Alana Blanchard, Michelle Jenneke, Ellen Hoog and Eva de Goede
· You asked for it, we listened: photos now feature pinch-and-zoom
· Airplay! View the videos, images and 360 effects on your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV
· Play Favorites: save the photos and videos you like best for easy access
· Plus, the app also contains the 2012 Swimsuit photos and videos