Usually the 10 models would find out on the show who would grace the cover of Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Edition, but this year the Chinese hackers decided to leak the cover early and everyone knows that Kate Upton is the 2013 cover girl.
Kate Upton gave the No. 1 answer on David Letterman’s “Questions on the application to become a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model.”
10. How naked do you see yourself in 5 years?
9. Have you dated Charlie Sheen?
8. Are you willing to kiss a tubby guy for a Superbowl commercial?
7. Can you provide your own beach towel?
6. Will you keep your mouth shut if we lose a couple of girls to shark attacks?
5. Please list your three most recent employers’ measurements.
4. Have you ever used any pose-enhancing drugs?
3. Are you willing to visit the elderly at his late night talk show?
2. How would Brent Musburger describe you?
1. Kate Upton answered: “Where’s the strangest place you’ve found sand?”
Congrats to Kate Upton, who is the first Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model to land back to back covers since Tyra Banks. Tyra Banks was on the cover of the ’96 and ’97 issue.
The 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition is set to hit news stands on Tuesday. On Monday night you will see Kate Upton along with 9 other models on David Letterman again.
Instead of the beautiful beaches, Sports Illustrated hits Antactica and Kate goes Polar Bare. As soon as we have all of the pictures from the 2013 Swimsuit issue, we will post them here. For now, here is the cover!
Now you can see Kate Upton on the go. Check her out on your iPhone or iPad! Sports Illustrated released an app that lets you view pictures, videos, and more. The free application is very limited and requires you to purchase the upgrade for a one time fee of $6.99. If you already have a Sports Illustrated subscription you can login and unlock all of the features for free.
The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012 issue – optimized for your iPhone. Now you can take it with you everywhere you go. Download the app for FREE to view the world’s most beautiful women, including Kate Upton, Irina Shayk, Anne V, Chrissy Teigen, Julie Henderson, Jessica Gomes, Alyssa Miller, and many more. Upgrade to the premium version of the app with a one-time payment of $6.99 to see every image from the magazine plus ALL of this year’s videos – and some special stuff that we can only do in an app!
And if you currently subscribe to Sports Illustrated Magazine, you can access the premium version of this app for FREE! Simply log-in with your All Access credentials, or activate your digital access right in the app.
App highlights include:
· All of the images from the print issue rendered in a stunning hi-resolution format
· 68 gorgeously shot videos from some of the most exotic locations in the world
· Bodypainted world-class athletes Natalie Gulbis, Alex Morgan and Natalie Coughlin
· Get a better look by rotating models 360 degrees
· The return of Swimsuit star Bar Refaeli
· Airplay! View the videos, images and 360 effects on your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV
· You asked for it, we listened: photos now feature pinch-and-zoom
· Play Favorites: save the photos and vids you like best for easy access
Summer never ends! Download the FREE Sports Illustrated Swimsuit app today.